I am an independent coach, facilitator and trainer, with a genuine enthusiasm for helping people to explore ways to deal with situations that they are finding difficult or challenging. This can range from providing coaching support to an individual who needs to have a courageous conversation to guiding a department or team through a culture change programme.
My personal approach is characterised by building strong relationships with clients, honesty and a commitment to ensuring practical outcomes.
Clients that I typically work with are managers and leaders from Universities, Libraries, Local Authorities, the Health Service and small business owners.
Qualifications and accreditations
- CIPD Diploma in Training Management
- ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM level 7 in Executive and leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Full professional member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Completed the Foundation Nancy Kline Time to Think course
- Currently undertaking the Time to Think Facilitator programme to become a licensed practitioner of the Transforming Meetings programme