Giving Constructive Feedback
Feedback is essential to our learning and career development. But so often we get feedback wrong – we handle feedback conversations poorly, or we avoid them all together. In our online course, you’ll learn what good feedback is, and how to recognise and avoid many of the typical errors we can make when giving it. You’ll also gain more insight into why we avoid giving feedback at all.
Our course comprises of
- Short video tutorials/screencasts
- Downloadable learning content
- Self-reflective and analysis exercises
- Short acted films of poor feedback conversations – using real world examples – and then analysis of how things went wrong
- Follow up films playing out the same scenarios, but this time strengthening their feedback – and avoiding pitfalls – by using the FED model.
Who should take this this course?
Although primarily aimed at leaders and managers, this course has been designed so that any member of staff can learn these skills as part of their professional development.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What feedback is (and what it isn’t)
- The importance of feedback for our learning and development
- The reasons why we avoid giving feedback
- The difference between effective and poor feedback
- How to give effective, powerful feedback to your co-workers – using a the FED coaching model
Giving Constructive Feedback Online Course
£40.00 for individuals.
Contact us for a group discounted rate for your institution: email@example.com